What's it all about ?

you may ask...
Just stuff that comes along in my life
that delights or surprises me,
Quite Random really,
Enjoy x

Oh, and it's only

Thursday 18 November 2010

SUBO does it again,


Susan Boyle has set yet another record by becoming the first female artist to have a number one album in both the UK and US twice in under a year. 

Her latest album, ‘The Gift’, reached the top spot in the UK on Sunday and was unveiled as the number one in the US yesterday. This comes after her debut album, ‘I Dreamed a Dream’, achieved the same success last year.

The only other artists to have achieved this feat are The Beatles in 1969 and The Monkees in 1967.

Susan Boyle said: "I've never felt happier in all my life. This is an amazing result and one I never expected."

Boyle was launched into the public eye after her audition on popular ITV1 show ‘Britain’s Got Talent’. She performed a remarkable rendition of ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ from the musical Les Miserables.

Buy Susan Boyle on iTunes


Listen to Susan Boyle radio

No comments:

Post a Comment