What's it all about ?

you may ask...
Just stuff that comes along in my life
that delights or surprises me,
Quite Random really,
Enjoy x

Oh, and it's only

Friday 30 April 2010

Chocolate



Never ceases to amaze me how good it tastes


Chocolate has become one of the most popular food types and flavors in the world. Gifts of chocolate molded into different shapes have become traditional on certain holidays: chocolate bunnies and eggs are popular on Easter, chocolate coins on Hanukkah, Santa Claus and other holiday symbols on Christmas, and hearts on Valentine's Day. Chocolate is also used in cold and hot beverages, to produce chocolate milk and hot chocolate. The world's top continental producer of cacao beans is Africa, where recent controversy has focused on the use of child labor in cocoa production.

Dark Chocolate is my favorite, But really Love them All !



Chocolate suppliers I love most,










Each Brand contains special memories of different times in my life,

Gifts from or to special people.

No comments:

Post a Comment