What's it all about ?

you may ask...
Just stuff that comes along in my life
that delights or surprises me,
Quite Random really,
Enjoy x

Oh, and it's only

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Todays Lunch :-)


My Lunch today,


So,
Welcome to my New Amazin Blog,
I open this new chapter of my life with this cheerful yummy picture for you.
The main reason is, It looks so nice, tastes so fresh and makes me happy :-)
This may give you some idea of where we are headed with this Blog.
I just wish to point out things which make me smile, laugh, confused, challenged or mad !
On a daily basis.

Get the Picture ?












This struck a cord with me today, as something i needed to share,
Let me explain a little,
being new to my Indonesian life style, I find it amusing that if we cook a meal for friends, or go to friends here for dinner, lunch, supper or any gathering, Its traditional to take a photograph of your meal before anyone starts to eat.
This is amusing, but also touching and sincere that they are truly appreciative of what we are being offered.

I hope you Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment